ABOUT BONNIE ...
BONNIE POND: BIO / SUMMARY
Bonnie Pond is a “Make Your Life Count” Expert and Keynote Speaker. Her speaking venues include:
• Groups and Organizations
• Women’s Conferences
• Colleges and Universities
• Government Institutions
• Non-profit Organizations
• And Other Venues
- Bonnie is an inspiring keynote speaker and founder of the international Make Your Life Count Movement. She’s the author of two books, host of a weekly radio show, and self-described “Bahooda Kicker” who helps women stop settling for less than they really want in life. Her mission is to motivate women around the world to live their purpose, love their lives, and make them count!.
- Her own journey has taught her that with the right tools, support, and accountability in place there’s no reason to settle for procrastination, excuses, and unfulfilled dreams!
- Her mission is to inspire and motivate women around the world to grow beyond their limitations and never settle for less.
- An inspirational speaker and author, Bonnie knows that the power to be EXTRAORDINARY lies within each of us. With warmth and enthusiasm, she weaves storytelling with gentle humor to inspire people to live to live like they really mean it and to make their lives count.
- She engages audiences with strategies they can use right away to build confidence and overcome the fears and doubts holding them back.